Landline Services・Domestic Call
Domestic Service [Calls to Local, Long-Distance and Mobile] Diamond Plan
UltraCall Domestic Service "Diamond Plan" is the industry's lowest rate service effected by registering for the MYLINE Service.
- No sign-up fees or monthly charges
- 24-hour flat rate, 3-minute increments
- Not based on IP phones
- Available exclusively for corporate customers
What are MYLINE and MYLINE PLUS?
MYLINE Carrier Selection Service
With this service, you won't need to dial an access code any more once you've registered your telephone company selection in each category. But you still will have the option of using other telephone companies. All you do is to dial their access code. And if you have a phone with special functions like ACR*, your phone will still select the telephone company automatically, even if you've registered a different telephone company. Please contact your telephone company if you have questions about ACR and other special functions.
*ACR (Automatic Carrier Routing): a function that automatically selects the telephone company (formerly called LCR or Least Cost Routing).
MYLINE PLUS Carrier Designation Service
MYLINE PLUS is for people who want to always use the same telephone company. MYLINE PLUS designates one telephone company as your regular registered service provider in each category. With MYLINE PLUS you always call through your designated telephone company, even if you happen to dial a different telephone company's access code.
Calls to Local & Long-distance
3-minute Rate Comparison (Calls for daytime of weekdays)
|Diamond Plan||NTT / KDDI / SoftBank Telecom|
- Local & Long-distance call services are 3-minute increments, 24-hour flat rate.
- These services take effect after registering the carrier (SoftBank Telecom) as your MYLINE Plus carrier. (The relevant registration categories are "Local," "Intra-prefecture," and "Inter-prefecture.")
- A one-time MyLine registration fee will be charged by NTT East/West and the same amount will be credited on your UltraCall bill. Consequently, there will be No installation cost at all.
- Current customers of SoftBank Telecom, may be ineligible for these services in some cases.
- You will continue to receive NTT bills for basic monthly service while receiving bills from UltraCall for usage fees.
Calls to Mobile phones
1-minute Rate Comparison (Calls for daytime of weekdays)
Calls to mobile phones
*When placing "0088" before the mobile phone number being dialed.
- Calling mobile phones service is 1-minute increments, 24-hour flat rate.
Covers all mobile carriers with flat rate nationwide.
- Easy dialing method: 0088 - 090(080) - XXXX - XXXX.
- This service is exempted from MYLINE Service.
- Does not apply when calling PHS. (NTT will continue to bill you for these as usual.)
- Compatible with caller ID systems -- your number when calling can be displayed on the receiving handset.